SIGN-UP below to MAP your customer's journey to paying you!
Your information is safe with us
We plan, strategize and work with you to identify which services are most ideal to help your business grow!
With the marketing and web design arms of Evermore Ventures, we will provide you up to 100 hours of any combination of over 30 services and 50 years of combined expirience aimed to boost your online presence, increase your customer base, and ultimately improve your bottom line — all for a flat, affordable monthly retainer fee.
Our wide array of services include:
To keep these services in the retainer affordable, we have a set of services that we will not offer unless otherwise notified. However, we can help you find and hire the right people to perform these services.
Services that we do not offer with this retainer:
1. We use Monday.com to keep all tasks (including your requests for work to be completed) organized and on track.
2.We use Google Drive to keep track of all your files and utilize Google Docs to collaborate with you.
3. We have a unique and easy-to-use task tracking system where you can follow everything being done on behalf of your business.
4. We have many systems in place for checks and balances to keep things from falling through the cracks.
5. We will have at least 1 or 2 calls with you per week (up to 3 in cases where we are planning and strategizing) to keep you updated and to answer any questions you have for us.
6. We will communicate with you via email frequently about many different topics related to task completion and strategy implementation.
1. Our primary means of correspondence is email in several forms, including:
2. We also use the Evermore Teamwork system for these types of communication:
3. We communicate through videos and often will share our screen to show you something we are trying to convey or teach you.
4. We use our phones for scheduled calls as well as short unscheduled phone calls.
5. We conduct meetings on platforms such as Zoom and other similar platforms.
6. We communicate through video tutorials where we teach you things that you desire to know.
1. You will submit a task via email, send a message via Teamwork.com (preferred), give us a call, or send us voicemail. For phone calls, we will do our best to answer your call during business hours. However, unscheduled phone calls must be limited to 10 minutes or less so that we can best serve you.
2. When you communicate to us the task that needs to be done, please let us know its deadline, urgency, and any other details we might need.
3. We will then create a task based on your communication. This task will include a priority and when it needs to be done.
4. As long as we have all of the assets we need (such as content) to start a task, we will complete it within a time frame that is based on the size of the task. Here is a breakdown of the turnaround times for tasks:
5. We will work and complete the task.
6. Once the task has been completed, we will change the task to what we call ‘Quality Assurance’ wherein a supervisor will check the work.
7. Once the QA process is done, we will present the finished product to you. Unless you have any changes, we will then set the task as complete.
For emergency tasks that need faster completion, you can specify that it is an emergency and needs to be completed the same day. We ask that you use this sparingly, as this will set aside other tasks already in the pipeline for both you and other clients.
Emergency tasks that are deemed to be non-emergency but are completed on the same day will be charged double.
Answer: There are 3 answers to this:
We have carefully built a full-service team of talented and multi-skilled professionals who perform all of the services listed above.
We have developed highly effective workflow strategies that serve as our ‘secret sauce.’ These allow us to work on and complete tasks with a high degree of efficiency and quality.
We accept only a limited amount of client retainer contracts at any given time. This allows us to give each client the attention they deserve.
Answer: The reason we have a turnaround time of up to 2 business days for small tasks is that once we receive a task, a supervisor will collect all of the needed assets and then assign it to one of our skilled team members. This process can very well take less time than 2 business days.
Answer: We work very hard to calibrate the needs of each client so that we can complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner. To do this across dozens or even hundreds of tasks requires careful attention and planning. If we always answer unscheduled calls, it could very easily upset that balance because we would not be able to get away from the phone all day to actually provision or work on the tasks.
Answer: The short answer to the question is, to keep the service as affordable as it is.
Hiring a person who would be both up to date on current task statuses that are being performed on your behalf as well as knowledgeable enough to answer all your questions would require that we hire a second operations manager. We will then have one manager to handle task provisioning and quality assurance, and another to simply be able to answer the phone at any given time of the day.
Even if we hired a second operations manager (which would raise the hourly rate) to handle your calls, if they were tied up on the phone with another client when you called, it would be the same as not having a second operations manager anyway. Likewise, they would not be able to take your call.
Answer: When we have the chance to answer your call, we most certainly will. We limit unscheduled calls to 10 minutes or less for the same reason stated above.
To reiterate, that reason is: We organize dozens or even hundreds of tasks, and that requires careful attention and planning to meet our deadlines. That planning can be upset by unscheduled calls that last more than 10 minutes.
Answer: All of our communications are shared with permission across our team. Unlike our phone, email, and task system, we do not have a way to share texts with our team. If one person on the team gets a message via text, no one but that person will see it. Because of this, your task will be handled much slower, especially if that team member has a day off or is out sick.
Answer: You can ask for a real-time hourly report at any time. We will also let you know when you have used 80% of your hourly allotment. You may also inform us of your preference on whether you would like us to stop work when we reach 100% of your hourly allotment in a 30-day period or it is okay to use additional hours.
Answer: No. To keep the hourly rate as affordable as it is, hours must be used within the 30-day period of the monthly payment. We will work with you to let you know how many hours you have and suggest actions we could be doing proactively to help you grow your business.
Answer: The short answer is that you will be billed by the hour at the same rate as your retainer agreement plus $10 per hour. On the monthly anniversary of your contract, you will be billed the normal monthly retainer fee plus the hourly overage.
Answer: Because we offer the retainer contract at a very affordable rate and we only accept a certain amount of retainer contracts to maintain quality, we turn many potential clients away. Due to this, if you want to break your retainer contract, we require a 30-day notice and a 1-month early termination payment equivalent to your monthly retainer contract dues.
Answer: Yes. Just as you can break your contract with us with a 30-day notice and a 1-month monetary penalty payment, we can also choose to cancel the retainer contract early with you. If we do, we will give you a 30-day notice and execute the same amount of monthly hours in your retainer contract without charge to help you with your transition.
In other words, just as you would pay a 1-month penalty payment to us if you cancel the contract early, we will fulfill the same equivalent of hours that is in your monthly retainer contract as our penalty payment to you — at no charge to you.
These hours will be performed starting on the 31st day after we have given notice of retainer contract cancellation. As in the retainer contract, all hours must be used in the 30-day period following the 31st day after notice of cancellation is given.
Answer: No. If you do not want to renew your contract with Evermore after its completion, you do not have to renew.
Answer: No. To guarantee the affordability of the retainer rate, we require that you renew your retainer contract.
Answer: We will do everything within our power to help grow your company in any way we can. We will also strategize with you on best practices that should boost growth. With that said, the only guarantee we offer is that we will fulfill the total number of hours promised in your retainer contract for each 30-day period as long as we have tasks to do.
Because we offer such a wide array of services at an extremely affordable rate and because most of our services are implementation services (which means we are building things rather than selling consulting), we guarantee that we will fulfill our agreed hours each month as long as work is given.
Answer: With one-year retainer contracts, you will be given the option to include a 10% profit share on all future work we do together. That means just as you grow, we grow. Therefore, we will always do our best to help you and your company progress.
Answer: We will calculate the average monthly income based on the previous 6 months of income before the start of the retainer contract. For each month when that average is exceeded, Evermore will receive a 10% profit share of the difference.
Copyright 2018 Evermore Success, All Rights Reserved.
Your information is safe with us